Belsee 3.5mm AUX FM Radio Car Transmitter Mini Wireless LCD Display Audio Music Receiver Adapter MP3 Player for Universal Auto Vehicle iPhone 4 5 6 6S Plus Samsung iPad
The Android screen Head unit for BMW (like E60 E61 E62 E63 E90 E91 E92 E93) without AUX port gets the sound through this AUX FM transmitter.
New FM transmitter:
1. High fidelity, using DIGITAL, PLL phase-locked loop technology.
2. LCD display frequency, channel selection is more convenient.
3. Suitable for players such as IPad, iPhone (3G), 3.5 jack headphone jack, etc.
4. Full frequency point transmission (up to 200 frequencies can be selected).
5. Equipped with power-off memory, which can store the current playing frequency.
Output voltage: 5±0.1
Vehicle current: ≤600mA
Storage temperature: -20℃~+50℃
Working temperature: -10℃~+40℃
Capacity: 120 mAh (the built-in lithium battery, rechargeable)
FM frequency range: 87.5-108.0MHZ Audio input response: 100-15000Hz
Stereo separation: ≥38dB
*It is very simple to use, plug the transmitter into a mobile phone or other device, and then set the transmitter to the same channel as the car radio.
* Connect the FM transmitter to the headphone jack of the machine.
* Adjust the volume and frequency of the FM radio (to avoid conflicts with non-radio frequency).
* Adjust the FM transmitter frequency to make it consistent with the FM radio frequency.
* FM transmitter will automatically memorize the last radio frequency used
*As long as it is a 3.5MM headphone jack, it is supported.
Very suitable for car owners. Hands-free refers to when using the transmitter, you can use the hands-free function, the other party's voice can be emitted from the car stereo, which is more convenient when driving! ! ! When using hands-free, please do not turn the car volume to the maximum, so the sound quality will be better.
Ways to realize music playback:
Through the AUX audio interface (this connection method can realize listening to music and hands-free)
Note: The hands-free function does not rely on the transmitter’s microphone. The transmitter itself does not have a microphone. It is to plug the transmitter into the mobile phone and then use the mobile phone’s microphone to make a call.
The connection and operation are fast, as long as the vehicle frequency is the same as the transmitter frequency, it is fine (do not rule out strong external interference).